By now, and if you’ve been visiting here or elsewhere for a while, you’ve probably realised that:
a) There’s a lot to learn with Lenormand and
b) Learning Lenormand is a process.
So it might be time to take a breather and consider.
Where are YOU at, and what might be the next step in your development?
- You’ve most likely just arrived to Lenormand from Tarot
- You are just getting to know the cards and their basic meanings
- You are trying out simple 3-card, 5- card and sometimes 9-card layouts
- Your main interest is the Card Combination lists and perhaps choosing Lenormand decks
- You refer to combination lists all the time and frequently check back to remind yourself of steps to take in readings
- Focus on practicing the layouts and gaining familiarity with the cards
- Start a Lenormand journal: Try my 5 exercises for your Lenormand Journal
- Get yourself a FREE card combination book or try my Complete Guide to Lenormand e-book, available from Amazon, Nook, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books & other ebook platforms
- Start thinking for yourself about how card combinations are formed
- Done your own 5-Card, 9-Card reading but aren’t sure what it means? Want my help? Order a Card Interpretation Report to see how I would interpret the cards you’ve drawn for yourself!
- You read for yourself regularly
- You understand why the same cards may seem to have different meanings
- You have mastered the three, five and nine card readings with the help of card combination lists & understand how they work
- There are things starting to come up in your readings that you are curious about
- You want to try reading without the lists
- You want to try reading in different contexts
- Get deeper into card meanings and think about context
- Check out my Lenormand Tips page for the answers to some common questions
- Try out my Lenormand quizzes to really check your knowledge
- Try my Career Readings and Love Readings practice books
- Take a look at my range of practice worksheets, cheat sheets & mini workbooks
- Practice the Grand Tableau for yourself. Try out Houses, mirroring, reflection and knighting techniques. Have a look at my example readings here and here.
- Done your own Grand Tableau reading but aren’t sure what it means? Want my help? Order one of my Card Interpretation Reports to see how I would interpret the cards you’ve drawn for yourself!
- You read for yourself regularly and are interested in reading for others
- You have mastered ALL main readings including the Grand Tableau
- You have a good understanding of the cards’ meanings in different contexts
- You are starting to have preferences about the types of readings you do
- You keep a regular Lenormand journal
- You are reading independently of Lenormand card combination books and lists and are even coming up with your own
- You can read in different contexts with ease
You now should be at the stage of personalising your practice
- Try reading for others
- Try coming up with your own lists (see my post on creating your own Lenormand combinations)
- Choose your preferences for readings; layouts, question types, types of reading you like to do
- Decide on your own takes on the cards and their images
- Perhaps think about creating your own cards like I did, or getting someone to create them for you. Check out my Making Your Own Lenormand Cards post for ideas.
Want A Private Reading?
I now offer private email readings. I can also help you interpret your own readings: your own layouts and your own cards. Please see my service pages here and here for how to order. (Oh, and be sure to check my code of ethics as to my approach!). You can check out samples of my reports here:
Want More Ideas & Guidance?
Go to my Lenormand Tips page for tips about common issues and problems.
For a FREE card combinations PDF E-Book, sign up to my mailing list for weekly newsletters and other freebies. If you don’t want to sign up, it’s also available in paperback and ebook format from Amazon.
Also, my Complete Guide to Lenormand e-book, available from Amazon, Nook, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books & other ebook platforms. Soon to be available in printed paperback format and here as a PDF.
Or head to the Shop for other goodies. More stuff coming soon!